Welcome!


This blog is about onEye, an independant adventure / run & gun game developped by Gromy.

2011/03/01

Alpha Demo 1.0!

Hi everybody!

The first alpha demo was released today!

You can download it here :

Mirror 1
Mirror 2
Mirror 3
Mirror 4

I hope you'll enjoy the game.

If you have any problem with the game, it can be because you need direct X 9 (even if you have the 10 ou 11). You can find it HERE.

If you find a bug please report it at le.gromy@gmail.com.


If you want to help me you can :

- Test the game and leave me a comment.
- Tell your friends about the game (don't forget the Facebook and Twitter button at the bottom of this post).
- I'm not very good at sound design so if somebody can help me with this...
- Correct my poor english :P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire